Saturday, September 27, 2008

How to remove post acne marks fast

« ...Cleanliness. Cleanliness is the single most important defense in your fight against acne. Dirt clogs the pores of the skin and leads to acne and blackheads. It takes only a minute to wash your face with soap and water. We know that you have a busy schedule but this little precaution will really serve you in good stead in the fight against acne. Another little point, pick a good, neutral, face soap that is not harsh on your skin. Look for the word 'non-comedogenic' on the label....
...Laser resurfacing- This is a quite popular technique that involves the use of laser in removing the top layer of the skin (and much of the scar in the process). This allows new skin to grow, covering the scars. With this treatment, one has to strictly adhere to the post-laser skin care program. This is to avoid a resurfacing of the scars....»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...Few years back I had suffered with this Acne problem. Since my teenage i was completely plagued with severe cystic Acne. I thought that Acne was a teenager's thing. Almost 14 years i suffered with this disease. I suffered from frequent and severe flareups. Really i spent thousands of dollars on doctors, dermatologist on my skin disease. I asked many of my engineering friends. They helped me by giving different product names. I haven't found any advantage with those products....»
Full Text: http://best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: acne control, is sulfur safe to use on acne, acne during pregnancy

No comments: