Sunday, September 28, 2008

Adult acne care for sensitive skin

« ...The best cure for pimples is lemon juice and rose water. Seriously. I know it sounds stupid, hell even I was laughing at it when I found out. And after finding out about the best cure for pimples, I still didn't try it immediately because I thought it was stupid. That's why hardly any people know about it, because it doesn't get recommended by people because no one has tried it! But I have, and I can tell you now that it is the best! What you do is mix these two household ingredients together, apply it to a cotton pad or a sponge, then simply apply that to your pimple affected areas - then wash off with warm water. It's as simple as that....
...1) Lemon juice and rose water. This little baby is what actually cured the majority of my acne. What you do is simple, you mix these two solutions together to create one effective solution that will cure your acne! Then you apply to a cotton pad, and then apply that to your acne, and wash off after 30 minutes. Or for better results, leave on overnight and wash off in the morning....»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...Acne is best described in a category of spots, white-heads, pimples etc caused by bacteria on face and to eating disorder. Mostly 12- 25 yrs old suffer from acne....»
Full Text: http://acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: hormonal changes in women with age that cause acne, good moisturizer acne, free techniques to getting rid of acne

No comments: