Sunday, September 28, 2008

How to cure acne caused by prednisone

« ...Do you know that our body is exposed to more chemicals and toxins than ever before? The food we eat contains additives and chemical elements that are going to affect your health. The air is dirty and full of dangerous fumes. In other words, our body is full of toxins. To remove toxins from your body means getting yourself a more healthy body, an improved immune system and hormone system, which are all important aspects that will do a lot to your acne condition. Detoxify your body by doing more exercise, fasting, eating more vegetables, and so on....
...Most all of the tips that are listed below are things that you can do right in your own home without having to seek the advice of a doctor. A lot of the treatments mentioned are natural things that you might already have in your cupboard....»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...So I had to find another way to get rid of my acne, and found that a more practical way was to change my diet. Avoiding foods like vegetable oil helped me clear my cystic acne in days, and I recommend you do the same for similar results. For more information about clearing your acne visit my website now...»
Full Text: http://acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: acne home pimples remedy, health tips for acne, oily face problem and acne

No comments: