Monday, August 4, 2008

Acne medicine over the counter and acne murad

If you do wish to reduce the presence of back acne it becomes imperative to clean sweat off the back area as soon as possible after a workout. As soon as an exercise session is over one should shower quickly and never, never put the same sweaty shirt on that you worked out in! This will bring the sweat bacteria that will cause the clogging of the pore to infest you back once again. As such, always keep a clean shirt with you for after your workout.
So I started trying things out and found that one of the most DRAMATIC changes to my skin occurred when I started to avoid vegetable oil. I was eating vegetable oil (as a cooking oil) everyday, and when I stopped eating it my cystic acne disappeared. There were other changes I needed to take to completely clear my skin, but avoiding vegetable oil was the most important...
Tea tree oil can also be used in removing scars. But you have to be a bit apprehensive about using tea tree oil because this essential oil is very strong. In fact, you have to dilute this essential oil at 95% water and only 5% tea tree oil. This is how strong it can be. But when you do start using tea tree oil, you will see for yourself just how effective it can be. This is because tea tree oil has antibacterial properties that can aid in removing scars left by acne.
headstenehell.blogspot.com
tags: acne pills and birth control pills become ineffective, symptoms acne weight gain dry hair swollen face, plastic surgery for acne scarring for black skin

No comments: